So, here are the general "publishing guidelines":
- Please "tag" your posts with the following labels as appropriate - "Trade Unions", "Common Ownership", "J4L" (for lessons of, and reflections on, the J4L campaign), "Manifesto" (for posts concerning the "programme" of the Labour Left", "SYN" (for posts related to the Socialist Youth Network), "Events" (for upcoming events and LRC/Labour Left meetings).
- You are of course more than welcome to suggest "tags" and "internal links" of your own, but please do not create any other "label" in addition to those I have stated without telling me in advance - that would make the forum pretty difficult to organise.
- All on the Labour Left can join this forum, so please don't hesitate to provide me with your e-mail address in any of the "comment" boxes - I will delete once I have invited you to join, so do not worry about privacy.
Now, the general "commenting guidelines":
- Anyone is welcome to express his opinion, but please stay on topic (or ask me to create a new "tag").
- Comments posted by Agents-Provocateurs of the Labour-Right will be deleted, if, that is, they are added only for the sake of provocation.
- At the moment, a "google account" is necessary in order to publish comments. I may change this in the future.
These guidelines have been set up for the benefit of all readers, please stick to them in order for this forum to remain organised, as well as to maintain discussions as relevant, productive, and, of course, Comradely as possible.
Mikael, Labour Left Forum administrator